Sirrom has over 100+ years of Tier 1 automotive experience, and can support any program launch that requires complex and large volume launches that supports OEM’s. Sirrom program management has overseen 500 million+ USD in automotive programs to date.
Our support not only lies within hyper-focused unique process, we can support:
- complex programs with technical engineering support
- assistance with supply chain procurement issues
- the creation of PFEMA stamping plans
What We Do
AUTOMOTIVE PROGRAM MANAGEMENT MASTER PLAN SERVICES
- Engagement of all stakeholders, drilling down to all suppliers
- Deliverables, critical path, and milestones are linked with all stakeholders
- Weekly tasks are generated for all stakeholders and suppliers.
- Weekly reports are generated to view the health of the project
- Eliminates silo impact of traditional program management
- We free up capacity for internal program managers and engineers
- We proactively meet with your supply based weekly, to ensure days are banked and not lost.
- We can provide instant impacts from Engineering Changes (ECN), to allow decision makers to make best decisions.
- Consolidated Plan Program Management Services for OEM Automotive Manufacturers, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
- Program Management of Complex Multiple Assembly Lines, for high volume Electric Vehicles (EV) and Hybrid Manufacturing.
- Offer PFEMA support for Forming and Assembly productions.
- Technical Engineering and Procurement Support for the supply base
- Technical Support can be tailored to program specifications (Presses, Laser Welding, Paint Lines)